baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ok i am really feeling bad right now. I was getting my pictures from my camera onto the computer so I could post some, and i lost them. They downloadded into the computer just not where I put them so I have to find them. I am almost sick over it. so as soon as I find them I will post them. Anyways we are all healthy and happy here. Stephen and I are enjoying playing softball and are a little sad that our season ends next week. It has been lots of fun and we have made some really good friends. We will miss it, but our bosses are keeping us busy. Stephen has been asked to be the unofficial videographer for Bryan and his football team. I am looking forward to this as I will probably be doing the stil lpictures while he is doing video. It will be fun to put it all together and see what comes out. Jessie and Cammi start school July 25, we are still getting used to this year round school thing. The only hard part is actually believing that I am old enough to have a 5th and 6th grader!!! Kaylie still has another year before she starts kindergarten, but she is practicing already. Well enough for now, I hope to get some pics up soon so you can see how well we are. Love and hugs to you all.
Steve and Suzi

1 comment:

Merrimom said...

Sounds like you are having fun there! Let me know if I can help you any with the blog. It took me a bit to figure it out too. It's a little confusing when you get the pictures onto the page trying to post them. Anyway, talk to you later!