Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Melissa tagged me so here goes.
7 random things about me.
1. I love to watch Baseball. I bleed Dodger Blue. I have watched the dodgers since I was a little girl, first at grandmas house then with my mom. When I was little I wanted to be the first woman to play for the Dodgers. Obviously that didn't work out, but I still play softball. I watch football with Stephen but I can't follow basketball.
2. I have two jobs. I am a mortgage loan officer, but I can't seem to get any loans, boo hoo. So I work part time for JetBlue airways, and I love it. I love the perks, but I hardly get to use them. So sad, I work for an airline but I never get to go anywhere. Been there a year and I've only been to burbank long beach and San Diego. sad sad sad!
3. I love comedy's. I love to laugh. Funny movies, and funny tv, I am there.
4. I am a big cryer with movies and tv. Something could be pointless, and somewhat sad, and I am blubbering. I was tearing up with the season premier of ER.
5. I love the Holidays!!!! I love the sounds, smells, and sights of Christmas. I look forward to baking for my friends, and spending time with family. Especially Tamale day. I love to decorate, and enjoy the reason for the season.
6. I get cold really easy. Ever since I lost all my weight I freeze. My hands, feet, nose, and top of my thighs. I have to bundle up come winter and don't unravel until May! I take a lot of HOT baths during the winter up here.
7. My biggest fear is losing my family. I worry about losing Jessie to outside forces, I can only hope and pray that I have taught her enough to be strong. I worry about Cammi being to nice and being taken advantage of. and I worry about Kaylie a young girl in a big girl body. I worry that they will have to go through some of the things I did when I was growing up, like the teenage years, mean people, and feeling like an outcast.
I tag Jill, Lisa, Cammie, and Brooke.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Haunted Hallows! Skeleton Bride!
Jessie went as a football player this year. She did pretty good too!
Cammi didn't decide until a few hours before trick or treating what she was going to be. So we opted to use her dress from Aly's wedding and go as the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio.
I had to add this picture in! Barbara goes all out for Halloween. Last year she dressed up as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas, and it was awesome! It took me a few minuted before I even recognized her. This year she was classic!!! Quite literally! I love that she goes all out. She even made bloodshot eyeballs for our pre trick or treating party. We had so much fun!!!