baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pretty as a postcard! in May 2007 we got to take a trip to Yosemite with the Mosers. Steve and Bryan are always remiscing about their scout trips there as youth, so we took the whole family with some other friends too. It was incredible. I have never been, so it was an experience for me. This is the picture I took at the panoramic stop off when you first enter the valley. The weather was cooperative the first half of the week, then turned cold. We did hike up to lower Yosemite falls the first day. Hiked to Vernal falls the next day, took a bike ride acrossed the valley floor, and hiked the mariposa grove. It was a great trip, and we ended it by surprizing grandma Miller after Taylers baptism in Frasier park.

2 comments:

G'ma Karen said...

G'ma Karen says ... You have such a talent for photography Suzi, this
is a beautiful shot. Good enough for a postcard.

Lisa Miller said...

I like that picture. You do take nice pictures Suzi. I'm so glad I have your blog address. I don't know why I'm not getting your emails. I'm going to add you to my blog roll. Don't know if you noticed on my blog roll some of the other members of the ward like 2 of the alvey girls. Love you all! Can's wait to see you in June.