baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well it's been a while since I posted to my blog. Like 18 months almost. Sorry, life gets busy with preteens and such. It never seems to stop too! We are still alive here in the mountains, albeit a little cold still. I wish mother nature would just let spring come and stay!!! It keeps getting nice and warm then a few days later we're getting snow, no fair!!! Most of you know that I am coaching Jessie's softball team this year. We have been lucky so far that we have not had to play in really bad weather. The worst was last Saturday when we had to play in gusting winds. Not fun, but we pulled out a win so not bad. It was unfortunately the only day that softball and Cammi's soccer games overlapped, so I had to miss Cammi's game. AND Kaylie had t ball practice during our game too. At least it's at the same field. Now like I said Mother nature has a way of fouling things up. We are supposed to playt another game tonight, but it is supposed to be raining and storming, so who knows. I'm not all the upset because this was the only night that my adult softball game overlapped with Jessie's game. Now what was that,that Elder Ballard said about simplifying???? I thought no prob we onoly have soccer and softball. Then it dawned on me that we have two softball teams, t ball and soccer, so we are constantly on the run!, At least we don't have piano or anything else going onrigh tnow too. I don't think this tired soul could handle much more. I mean after all I do work (from home), and I am mom. Did I mentiopn that Jessie just turned 13 last week and Cammi turned 12 two days ago??? WE figured 13 wqas a big birthday so we let Jessie have a party. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!! 25 teenagers in my unfinished basement eating, playing guitar hero, and running all over the place. HOLY COW! Stephen looked at Jessie and said, "never again!" It wouldn't have been so bad it they were good kids but we had some who were very disrespectful, and kept wandering through the house, did I mention the party was in the basement, not the rest of the house. Well we survived, and Jessie is happy but still a teenager. Cammi on the other hand looked at the party, and said, "My party's not going to be like this. Jessis's friends are weird." It's nice to be done with kid birthdays for the year. Hope all of you are enjoying life as much as we are!
Love the Millers!

1 comment:

Lisa Miller said...

I thought we were busy. How's the job going Suzi? And you're much braver than I am. All those kids. Oh no!!