baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008




On Friday Kaylie's class got to go to the zoo. I had the "pleasure" of riding the bus with my group of kids. Going there was ok but the way back was rough. Most of the kids were yelling and screaming, and hte two dads in front of me seemed to be back in high school, they were yelling out the window to cars and playing stupid games. It was almost comical. Anyways the zoo was fun but rushed, we only had 2 hours from the time we got there until we had to leave so we were rushed to get it all in with lunch too. Here are some fun pictures that we took. The guy was the dad of one of the little girlsin our group. He was a big kid himself.




5 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

Aren't most men just big kids anyway? Let's think of our husbands shall we. I just love the zoo.

Rach n Adam said...

The Zoo is so much fun! Well Adam is now trying to get Saturday off so that we can come up this weekend. Do you have room for us for a couple of nights, or do you have others staying with you? If Adam can't get it off I'll try to work out something! It's nice of Steve to be willing to watch my wild ones. We miss you guys too!

SAS said...

Fun to see you and your girls! I saw your name on Jessica's blog and wanted to say hello. Looks like you're doing well!

Julie said...

Hey, Suzi! Lisa told me about your blog. Your family is so cute! It was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago. I've really missed talking to you! We will have to keep in touch. I've added your blog to my family and friends list, so I can keep up with your family. I started a blog a couple of months ago. Check it out! wjwilcoxfamily.blogspot.com

Julie

Brooke said...

YOu're girls are getting sooooo big I can't believe Jessies 13!!!! Sounds like you guys are doing well. I wish I lived in utah...my parents are moving in onw nonth, we'll probably follow at some point ;)