baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 08, 2008

TWILIGHT!


Ok, so I'm hooked. My friend Jill, (thanks) gave me the book to read, a day later I borrowed New Moon, Two days later, she was reading Eclipse, so I bought it. Then she talked me into going with her to the twilight book party at barnes and nobles. What can I say, I am hooked! They were good books, great story and it was easy reading. I love Edward, and now I am sure Jill will talk me into going to a midnight showing of hte movie or something to that effect. Love you Jill! I'd go anyways!

5 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

I just spent all day Tuesday reading The New Dawn and finished it. I've been addicted to them like everyone else even though I swore I wouldn't like them because they were about vampires. I also read her book The Host and I liked it also. Oh, I like your new background too.

Rach n Adam said...

Haha! Welcome to the club!! I love Edward!!! I really like your new background and everything! Way Cute!!

Lisa Miller said...

I got Janna hooked as well. I just finished Breaking Dawn on Thursday. Love them! The 4th book wasn't what I expected, but I still loved it. I really loved that she gave Edward and Bella a family. Can't wait to see the movie!!!

jill b. said...

It was my pleasure...I am glad you've enjoyed them as much as I have. Oh and I love your Twilight movie widget...wherever did you find it :)

Julie said...

The series really is addicting! I'm sure, by now, you've read Breaking Dawn, too. I've always been afraid of the idea of vampires until this series. You should read The Host--slow beginning, but a really creative story. I grew to love it, too.