baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!
I have been really bad about keeping up with my blog lately, so I am vowing to get better. It's a work in process. So here is hte latest. We are now almost 19 weeks along almost half way there. All is going well. We had our ultrasound last friday. The Dr let us move it up a week so we could do it while mom was here. Baby is growing very good, laying sideways. I am not showing where I should be showing. My lower abdomen is still normal but the baby is pushing all my insides up and out so I am puffy above the belt. It's kind of funny. Most of you have heard by now, but I'll share for those who don't. The lord saw fit to bless us with another girl. So come spring, Emalie Mae will be joining out family.
On a lesser scale of exciting, our family has been visited by the swine flu. I think Cammi and Kaylie had a touch of it last week, but it hit me full on, on Saturday. Out of nowhere. So beware, it hits out of nowhere. After 2 days of pain, and severe sore throat, I finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed, now I am on Tamiflu. Hopefully it stops here and doesn't hit anyone else.
I will try to get some new pictures up soon, but you know me. Hope everyone had a happy halloween.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope that you are feeling well.

How exciting- a little girl!

Annie said...

You should be up and around by chocolate show time! I'm excited for PINK! And I'm looking forward to a week of fun and stuff when I go up there in a couple of weeks. And thanks for having me there at the ultrasound. It was exciting! Love ya!

Camille said...

Hello, I'm Frensh.
Your article is very interesting.
I have a "blog".
It's http://sgbruss.blogspot.com
COME !
Sorry for the pub