baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

it's been a few weeks since my last post. It has been crazy busy, and we are finally starting to slow down a bit. Girls softball is finally over. Jessie tried out for allstars but didn't make it becazuse the coach only looked at that day and not the whole season, and she was a little off that day. So needless to say she was devastated and thinks she's no good and had a bad season because of the way things went. I told the coach that he missed out because he missed two girls off of my team that were two of the best in our age group, who didn't have the best tryout, but oh well, what can you do. On to next year. Kaylie finished t ball and had a blast. She is so proud of the fact that she got a trophy for her team, (all the girls get a trophy). She shows it off to everyone. Now she is bouncing between softball or soccer for next year. Oh my heavens! Cammi tried out for and made it to the competitive league for soccer. It's not an allstar team just a more competative league. They had three teams and her with two of her team mates made it to the third team. So we aren't quite done with soccer yet. They practice three times a week with July off then back again in August. Steve and I are still playing adult coed softball and having fun. This week we had to play a double header, one was a make up game, and we were the only team playing back to back. I would not reccomend back to back in 90*+ weather. It was miserable and were drained. And we lost both games. a few of our players were on vacation so we were scrambling to pull a team together so we wouldn't forfeit. What a week! More later when I have new pictures to share!

5 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

Yah...I decided to join the rest of the world! I was recovering from strep this week and got bored out of my mind!! I'm glad things are slowing down a bit for you all! We miss you guys! We want to come up there to see everyone...it's just with gas prices...frustrating. Anyway, take care and we'll keep in touch...at least through blogs! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Wow. I love that you guys are very sports oriented. Especially with the summer heat! Keep cool! Love ya!

ibelaura said...

I'll be headed up there maybe thursday night =) that is if i go by myself if i bring the kids and david we won't be there till friday night. I haven't gotten any RSVP's well actually i got one from Angie Larsen (GTU Lady) but it was one saying she'll be in vegas that weekend but thanked us for inviting her. =) We're going to have so much fun this next sat. hopefully =)Love ya!...should i bring anything up?

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Hey I want to send you guys a birth announcement. Is your address still the same from when you first moved? If not email me at alveyc13@yahoo.com
Thanx!
Glad to hear you guys are doing good. Hopefully we'll be visiting in august. We'll have to meet up.

Lisa Miller said...

Busy, busy. Way to go girls. Even though Jessie didn't make it, she still rocks!