baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 08, 2008






Kindergarten promotion!!! This year has gone by so fast, I almost feel like I missed half of it. Kaylie promoted up from Kindergarten, and they had a nice reception for the kids. Mr Plott called each student up to give them their envelope with report card and other stuff ,and a nice certificate/picture from the picture people. They put together a slide show and sang a song for the parents with words and sign language, then we all had to sing it. It went something like this..." No matter where you go, no matter what you do, please remember, I love you, i love you, please remember, I love you!" I almost brought tears to my eyes, especially since i am such a blubber baby! They had refreshments and autograph book time before we left. We were barely outside of the school when Kaylie said she already missed Mr. Plott. He has been such a great teacher for her, and we really appreciated all he did for her this year!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my gosh! Kaylie looks so grown up! She is such a weed! Another year bites the dust and before you know it, Jessie and Cammi will be in high school and Kaylie in Jr. High. We're getting "refined", Suzi.... love ya!
mom

Lisa Miller said...

I can't believe our two girls are in school. It seems like yesterday they were born. Cute pics. I love the one of Kaylie in the middle. Her face is adorable.

HappyOrtons said...

Way to go Kaylie!
Congratulations!