baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


There's a hole in the wall!


So I usually joke with Chris that I like to do things the hard way, I'm not bright enough to make it easy on myself. Here is my latest blunder!

We were moving Cammi back into the front bedroom after sharing the loft with Jessie for the last 6 months. Well we had cleaned the room and all we had left to do was move her bed. I, thinking I would get a jump start decided to start moving it myself. Beds are pretty easy to move. I had the mattress and a flight of stairs. I guess I figured soft mattress, hard wall, and I didn't figure on speed. So I got hte mattress to the top of the stairs and let er go! within a few seconds I heard a sickening crunch. Good thing Steve works construction and knows who to call, we had it fixed by that evening. Here's a few pictures!! Enjoy and have a good laugh at my expense.

4 comments:

Annie said...

GOOD GOING, Suzi!!! Hahahahaha!!!
Well, it is a good thing that Steve has connections and it is even better that you are not like your brother or sister. Remember how they put holes in the walls? Remember how I use to tell them that if they were going to hit the wall, hit the door jamb instead? Love ya!

Lisa Miller said...

Sounds like something I'd do. I'm glad you got it fixed so quickly. Why did you move her back?

Brooke said...

That's a BIG hole!!! Glad you were able to get it fixed quickly. So my parents officially moved to Utah (Layton) Yesturday...

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

That is sooo funny!!! lol. I probably would gave done the same thing... =)