baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008









Have I said how much I enjoy my job??? I work for JetBlue airlines, and we are the official airline of the LA Dodgers. I bleed Dodger blue, so I was more than excitred when they offered us half price tickets! Steve, Cammi and I took a day trip to catch a game. Jessie was spending time with friends, and Kaylie had school. We had awesome seats, and a line drive during batting practice nearly took out Cammi, Steve caught the ball between his back and the seat, so we ended up with an authentic souvenir!!!






2 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

Yeah you had Adam jealous! Those games are so much fun to go to! Glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy a game!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Sounds like so much fun! I want your job! So did you hear my fam is living there in Utah now?