baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged


What are the last three things I've purchased?
1. chair pads
2. poster paint
3. school binders

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
1. dang, fetch, oh my heck
2. football music
3.

What were the last three places you have visited?
1. The Burger Bar
2. Dodger Staduim
3. salt lake city airport

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Glory
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. League of their Own

What are 3 of your favorite possessions?
1. family
2. pictures
3. camera

What are your 3 wishes?
1. for my family to be successful
2. get my home loan business going (shameless plug!)
3. loose that neverending 30 pounds

What are three things you haven't done yet?
1. parasailing
2. figured out my teenage daughters
3. been to another continent

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. anything Italian
2. general tsao's chicken
3. paradise cafe sandwiches

What are 3 things that freak you out?
1. spiders and roaches!!
2. tornados
3. bugs

Name 3 things your good at.
1. softball/volleyball
2. laughing at myself
3. enjoying life

Name 3 things you are currently coveting.
1. a skinny body
2.
3.

3 bloggers I tag
1. Aly
2. Laura
3. Jill


Have fun!!

1 comment:

Lisa Miller said...

I enjoyed reading that Suzi. I love tags.