baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

BUBBLE BUBBLE TOIL AND TROUBLE,
WITCHES BREW AND CAULDRONS BUBBLE

Haunted Hallows! Skeleton Bride!

Carving Pumpkins. eeeeuuuwww! Gross!

Getting ready for Halloween.
You can't really tell from the picture but we had cobwebs draped acrossed the entire entryway, with a smoking skull, and my skeleton bride. I am thoroughly enjoying getting into Halloween now!

Jessie went as a football player this year. She did pretty good too!

Cammi didn't decide until a few hours before trick or treating what she was going to be. So we opted to use her dress from Aly's wedding and go as the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio.

Kaylie has been telling me since last year that she wanted to be a Vampire. She never waivered. So nana made her this awesome vampire cape complete with bow tie and cumber bund. She was so excited to dress up and play the part.

I had to add this picture in! Barbara goes all out for Halloween. Last year she dressed up as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas, and it was awesome! It took me a few minuted before I even recognized her. This year she was classic!!! Quite literally! I love that she goes all out. She even made bloodshot eyeballs for our pre trick or treating party. We had so much fun!!!





3 comments:

Annie said...

I viewed Adam's house and I viewed yours...do you two happen to be related? Great looking house and bride! And the girls look great too. Heh-heh-heh...love the cape Kaylie is wearing.... And Barbara plays her part well - um...who is she suppose to be? Thanks for sharing these, Suzi. Oh...love the wallpaper for your blog. It's great! ~~mom

Melissa said...

I'm tagging you! Check out my 7 things blog and then post your 7 things!

Lisa Miller said...

How fun. I love your decorations. The girl's are look great. Jessie looks so grown up in the picture and just beautiful.