baby ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

7 THINGS

Melissa tagged me so here goes.
7 random things about me.

1. I love to watch Baseball. I bleed Dodger Blue. I have watched the dodgers since I was a little girl, first at grandmas house then with my mom. When I was little I wanted to be the first woman to play for the Dodgers. Obviously that didn't work out, but I still play softball. I watch football with Stephen but I can't follow basketball.

2. I have two jobs. I am a mortgage loan officer, but I can't seem to get any loans, boo hoo. So I work part time for JetBlue airways, and I love it. I love the perks, but I hardly get to use them. So sad, I work for an airline but I never get to go anywhere. Been there a year and I've only been to burbank long beach and San Diego. sad sad sad!

3. I love comedy's. I love to laugh. Funny movies, and funny tv, I am there.

4. I am a big cryer with movies and tv. Something could be pointless, and somewhat sad, and I am blubbering. I was tearing up with the season premier of ER.

5. I love the Holidays!!!! I love the sounds, smells, and sights of Christmas. I look forward to baking for my friends, and spending time with family. Especially Tamale day. I love to decorate, and enjoy the reason for the season.

6. I get cold really easy. Ever since I lost all my weight I freeze. My hands, feet, nose, and top of my thighs. I have to bundle up come winter and don't unravel until May! I take a lot of HOT baths during the winter up here.

7. My biggest fear is losing my family. I worry about losing Jessie to outside forces, I can only hope and pray that I have taught her enough to be strong. I worry about Cammi being to nice and being taken advantage of. and I worry about Kaylie a young girl in a big girl body. I worry that they will have to go through some of the things I did when I was growing up, like the teenage years, mean people, and feeling like an outcast.

I tag Jill, Lisa, Cammie, and Brooke.

1 comment:

Lisa Miller said...

I liked this post. Especially the last thing. I think some of the same things. Now I'm going to have to think of random things about me.